One Little Child

One Little Child is an opportunity for people to practically support orphans and children living in extreme poverty.  There are hundreds of orphans and children in extreme poverty associated with our congregations in South Sudan and Uganda.

 

One of the great things about sponsoring a child through One Little Child is that these children are part of a loving church family who verify regularly that our children are getting the education, food, clothes, shoes, hygiene supplies and healthcare that they need and that you, as a sponsor, provide.  Sponsors are encouraged to personally communicate with and even arrange to visit their sponsored children.  

 

You can choose to sponsor a boy or a girl, an orphan, a child who has lost one parent, or a child who has both parents but is in extreme poverty nonetheless. You can also choose the age of your child; from infancy through completion of a university degree in their early 20’s. You can choose to sponsor a child in India, South Sudan or Uganda.

 

Basic Sponsorship is only $30.00 per month and covers school fees, 10 meals a week, a pair of shoes, 2 sets of clothes, basic hygiene supplies and a small contribution to a healthcare fund for the children provided for by this ministry. You can select “add-on options” to expand your sponsorship level to increase the number of meals per month, clothing, healthcare as well as church lead recreational activities for your child. These add-on options can only be scheduled as additions to the Basic Sponsorship.

 

If you desire to bless a child, but simply cannot afford a monthly sponsorship, a mosquito net is a one-time option. Insect born diseases, including malaria, are one of the biggest killers in Africa and the best protection is a high quality, treated mosquito net.  A one-time donation of $20.00 provides a mosquito net anonymously to a child in need selected by a local pastor in the child’s community.

 

If you want to go above and beyond, consider sponsoring a teacher at New Nation Nursery School or New Nation Primary School in Wudu, South Sudan. These teachers pour into the lives of hundreds of children in their community each day. Sponsoring a teach at $100.00 each month actually has the biggest impact on the most children in need because teacher sponsorship greatly reduces school fees for all of the kids in the school.  

 

As a ministry of New Nation Church International, we are a California non-profit corporation and hold 501(c)-3 Tax Exempt Status with the IRS, making all donations 100% tax deductible. A 10% administration fee from Basic Sponsorship is retained by New Nation Church International to help defray the operational costs of One Little Child, the remaining 90% goes directly to the needs of the sponsored child as specified.

 

To begin sponsorship, e-mail us through the contact page on this website. In your e-mail, include your full name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and preferred method of payment. We currently accept checks and online donations through our secure online giving on the Donate page of this website under One Little Child. Be sure to also include your personal testimony of how you came to faith in Christ. We strongly believe that these children will benefit most by having a praying sponsor who is committed to the child’s spiritual growth in Christ.

 

We thank you for partnering with us to make a difference in the life of One Little Child!

Donate $30

Help us make a difference

  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • YouTube
  • Pinterest
  • Tumblr Social Icon
  • LinkedIn

God is uniting His people of every nation, tribe and tongue to worship Him in Spirit and truth in local congregations throughout all of the earth

CONTACT US:

US Phone: +1-925-433-8357

UK phone: +44 1743 632911

email: info@newnationchurch.org

© New Nation Church International. Proudly created with Wix.com